Friday, August 10, 2012

 

A young driver competition


There’s nothing I like more than a good competition, and Mercedes-Benz have launched one I like the sound of.

Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy is looking for the best young driver in Britain.

Young driver, oh, well that cuts me out of the running straight away then – you might think.

But wait! The Terms and Conditions simply state that you have to be 16 years old or older, and at least 1.5 meters tall.  I double checked, and there is indeed a 24+ category for entrants.

The winners from each age catagory will enjoy a full year as a Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy VIP – not a bad prize at all!

Being a VIP with the Academy will mean that you get invitations to exclusive events, mingle with the rich and famous, and have opportunities to drive the newest Mercedes-Benz vehicles around.

I, for one, already know I’ll be entering ‐ I’ve been watching the Olympics and I’m feeling competitive. Bring it on!

Photo © garryknight via Flickr, under Creative Commons Licence

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home