Friday, December 23, 2011

 

Christmas shopping in style


When I finally bite the bullet and attempt to do my Christmas shopping, I usually decide that taking my car is definitely the way to go. Hours of shopping can make my feet very weary, and being able to pile my shopping into the boot without the need to wait half an hour for a bus tends to make my life a lot easier!

However, it seems that for a couple of shoppers in Knightsbridge a standard-size car simply wasn’t big enough for all to their Christmas shopping.

It has been reported that two men pulled up outside the prestigious department store Harrods in a stretch Ferrari.

The driver of the bright red vehicle struggled to find an appropriate parking space and seemed happy to settle for stopping on the double yellow lines outside the front of the shop.

Reportedly, the car is a one off and boasts the title of fastest stretch limousine in the world – also it’s worth an estimated £250,000.

According to the designer of the Ferrari, the vehicle can fit eight people inside, so I’m pretty sure that these two shoppers will have easily been able to find space for their purchases once they had finished their (probably very expensive) shopping spree.

Photo © MikeDixson via Flickr, under Creative Commons Licence

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home